Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Upcoming Bake Sale Event

Holden's school's annual Halloween festival event is coming up. Parents are asked to contribute in myriad ways. One of which is baking.
I have decided I will bake. I like baking. I can either bake something substantial as in a cake for the cakewalk, or something simple, like cookies for the treat tables.
I asked Holden if he would like to help me bake. Holden likes baking with me. He gets to wear his "cooking suit", which is an apron. He loves rolling out dough. He has his own rolling pin. He is my future chef.
So, of course, when I asked if he'd like to be involved in this venture he said yes.
I asked what he thought we should make.
He thought.
He thought some more.

"Eggs" he said emphatically.

I'm not sure this will be the hot ticket item.

No comments: