Monday, November 24, 2008

Eeeew! Scary! Yucky!

Apparently mashed sweet potatoes are inedible. I had no idea. I thought they were sweet. I like them roasted. I thought the kids would like them. I roasted them, I mashed them and added a dash of lime juice. I thought it was good.
I brought the bowl to the table.
Griffin took one look at it.

Oh, YUCK. That yucky! Yucky scary poop!

Uh, no, its not orange poop. Its sweet potato and its good.

Scary Poop! Eeeewwww! Yuck! I all done. I excused!

Try one bite. Its good.

No, yucky! Scary! Too scary poop! Eeeeww!

Griffin would rather starve than eat scary orange poop.

I DID NOT MAKE ORANGE POOP!

Tomorrow we'll have pasta.

2 comments:

Michael S. Scherotter said...

You make me laugh!

Willow said...

I just adore your writing!

But this one takes the cake... I'm dying laughing over here..