Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sometimes I don't get it.

I bought Laurel a dress at Target for $4. Its green. She is supposed to wear green on Tuesday so she can show her enthusiasm for St. Patricks Day. She doesn't have anything green. She likes pink. I was not so sure she would like this dress, let alone wear something not pink. But it was $4 so I bought it.
I came home and left the bag on the floor.
Laurel discovered the bag.

" What is this?"

" Thats your green dress for St. Patricks Day!" I explained enthusiastically, hoping she would be fooled by my enthusiasm into thinking this is one awesome dress.

There was no fooling needed. Laurel loves this dress.

" Can I wear it now?"

Well, not now because you are going to wear it on Tuesday.

" I LOVE it. I will be so pretty. I will wear it outside...like a horse".

Um... What?

" I will wear it outside like a horse".

"Um, OK honey".

I'm not going to argue this since she wants to wear it. But I don't really understand.

No comments: